Aluminium doors are an investment guaranteed to give you long-lasting results.
They are sleek and stylish, and with an expansive series of unrivalled designs, are certain to bring out the best in your home.
There are many practical reasons why aluminium is the optimal material for your door, such as its great insulating qualities; high strength and security; and range of different price options – allowing you to choose an aluminium door which suits your needs. This, paired with its plethora of design and personalisation options, mean that aluminium doors will be the perfect addition to your home.
Reasons for choosing aluminium doors
- Aluminium doors are naturally great insulators, eliminating the need for costly insulating extras to be added to your door, such as draught excluders or weather strips.
- Our aluminium doors have U-Values as low as 1.2 W/m2 K – meaning the speed that heat can only escape through the door extremely slowly.
- This means less money is wasted on heating bills, pumping heat into a house which is losing it just as fast.
- Aluminium doors outperform composite doors thermally, due to the stronger insulating properties of aluminium in comparison to the timber material used in composite doors.
- Aluminium doors are a long-term investment that continue to give back monetarily over the years, both by keeping the warm air out in summer and keeping it in, in winter.
- At 64mm thick, our aluminium doors are sturdy and strong, providing only the highest levels of security. And with three layers of glass in our decorative windowpanes, peace of mind is guaranteed.
- Moreover, our Triple seals maintain a high level of security against the increasingly intrusive weather conditions, working hand in hand with the thermal-efficient material of the door.
- All of our aluminium doors meet RC1 levels of security and weathering, as laid out by IFT Rosenheim Test Institute in Germany.
- Optional digital peephole available to instal, to allow you to check who is outside your door from its portable device, wherever you are in the house.
- Variety of different latches and locking systems to suit your individual needs.
A 5-point locking system with hooks comes as standard. Available upgrade options:
EntryGuard – allows partial opening of the door so you can check who is outside before you open the door fully***
DayLatch – allows you to open your door without a key, with added ease of locking with a flick of a small lever when you wish to go out.
- Two outer frame options: curved and flat, to suit whatever aesthetic you prefer.
- Exceptionally resilient powder-coated paint finishes to ensure your door is ready to face the toughest weather conditions, maintaining its good-as-new appearance both through rain and exposure to direct sunlight.
- We have an extensive range of colours and finishes, offering a selection of hundreds of colour choices, with the ability to mix and match to the perfect combination for your home.
- More design options than composite and uPVC doors, including a plethora of different options regarding finishes, including matte, gloss, metallic, dual and multi-coloured, wood effects and a range of textures.
- Huge choice of glass and handle designs, with a range of different accents.
- Designs are completely customisable, so you can choose one of our options, or design your own!
- Our aluminium doors can be fitted to suit whatever need you have – whether that’s making your room feel bigger or lighter, with patio doors, or bringing the outside in with bifolding doors – you’re guaranteed to find something for you.
- Thin, non-intimidating/overpowering** aluminium frame gives you the sensation of being outside, from the warmth and comfort of your home.
- We also fit aluminium front doors with a range of design features.
- Modernises your home with sleek design ideas, unique and innovative materials and textures to help you one step closer to creating your dream house.
- Because of its high security, increased thermal properties, and striking aesthetic and design options, aluminium is often considered to be one of the pricier door options in comparison to uPVC or composite doors. However, we have a range of customisation and design options to make aluminium doors accessible to everyone.
Interested in revitalising your home with some new aluminium doors?
At Excellent Doors we offer free over-the-phone or at-home consultations.
Contact one of our friendly team today, to arrange a time to discuss your home improvements with one of our representatives, either in person or over the phone.
All of our quotations are offered free of charge with no obligation to purchase.